God has blotted them out (Author: Unknown)
God has blotted them out,
I'm happy and glad and free;
God has blotted them out -
I'll turn to Isaiah and see:
Chapter forty four, twenty two and three;
He's blotted them out,
and now I can shout -
For that means me!
This was not written by me, or by Smirk. It compares well with the drivel to which Catholics are too often subjected.
It is memorable. I heard it sung, only once, at the age of 11, in a local Gospel Hall, and have never forgotten it. I checked the words here, and I had remembered them perfectly, no credit to me, but to the unknown author..
It is doctrinal, perhaps a bit iffy and heretical in its failure to mention the need for repentance, but it teaches.
It refers to a sciptural text.
The tune, pure music-hall, is memorable.
Cretinous hymnal sausage-machines, please take note.
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment