Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
16 comments:
Pray nothing does!
Blogged out? Errr, how do you say that in Polish? Wyblogowany? God Lord, I'm crucifying a beautiful language! ;-)
How about blogging about those Austrian heretical priests and their enabler Schönborn, the sodomite parish council member and his enabler Schönborn, the Medjugorje hoax and its enabler Schönborn, the Irish "dissident" priests, the heretic Vinnie Nichols, Fr. Guarnizo and the hissy fit thrown by "Wuerl the girl", Fr. Guarnizo and his accusatory shills among the canonists (Peters and MacDonald), the fidelity of the FSSPX (outside the "canonically regular" Church), the bloody heretical Neocats and Kinky Kiko (inside the "canonically regular" Church), that Franciscan apostate and his Maundy Thursday Saracen shtick and even JP2 and his smooching the Coran, the pros and contras of sedevacantism in the light of the explicit and implicit heresies of the conciliar popes?
What a legacy from that council!
Lots of very infuriating stuff out there and you definitely have the writer's edge to satirise it!
All the best to you and the family and I enjoy reading the blog. Just don't go into radio silence. :-)
Sometimes silence is more powerful than a diatribe.
"This silence of his is bellowing up and down Europe!"
- Spoken by Master Secretary to the Cardinal about Thomas More in "A Man for All Seasons"
oops sorry, that was the Master Secretary speaking to the Duke of Norfolk not the Cardinal
Oops, I meant to write "Good Lord". Is a typo a mortal sin? Mmmm....
I don't know why,..but I get a feeling that Bishop Smirk and Fr McFruitloop might be up to something!
Mike Cliffson - you're right of course, but Jack O'Malley has put up some great targets.
Jack O'Malley - thanks! Must do some research first, then into print, I hope.
Thanks for the undeserved compliments, and my best wishes to you and yours.
Jack O'Malley - your Polish beats mine, hands down, to my shame. As for mortal sin, nie ma za co!
Puff the Magic Dragon - so you're telling me ever so sweetly to shut up! Tee! Hee!:)
You're right, I'm sure.
Marco - yup! I have the same feeling. Must give Smirk a kick in the shins.
Can't wait for you to take aim at those or any other targets. You've the archery skills (verbally speaking) to draw the bow and hit the bull's eye.
BTW, my Polish is just the result of a semester in college (and dating a Polish girl for a while). I used to go to an old-time Polish dance hall when I was young and try out my Polish on the regulars. The verdict was my Polish was ok for an Irishek. ;-) I think that meant "we know what you wanted to say even though you didn't say it." :-) Good people and the heart of sociability. It can only be the salubrious effect of a millennium of Catholicism.
Stop waiting!
Paint, grass, kettle etc.
Get back on that horse Chris, we need you. Huzzah!
Humble apologies, but I have a lot of school work, as it is the last week before my students sit Matura (Polish 'A' Level.
I promise to try harder.
God bless!
We never have to wait too long.
:)
Post a Comment