Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
4 comments:
Chesterton's piece of prose might lose a bit of rhythm in certain parts but is it so bad that it needs you to pray the rosary? :)
Yup, pray the Rosary. That's it precisely.
Thanks Chris. God bless.
Coolness--fewer words than mine, and more meaning.
Chris - It's a very fine poem, a great one even. I wrote in gratitude for the fact that, thanks to God, Our Lady, and heroic Catholics, Europe was saved from Turkey. God bless!
Richard - Thanks, and God bless.
Admirable Redneck - I disagree. Your post was much fuller, more useful, and excellently written, and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Mine, was too laconic, and probably not understood. God bless!
Post a Comment