Yesterday I discovered that I am being followed on Twitter by foreignoffice (the Foreign and Commonwealth Office) of the U.K..
They follow 14,966 other people too, many with Pope Visit "twibbons".
They follow Father Tim Finigan (The Hermeneutic of Continuity blog here).
Have I said something they don't like? Most certainly I have.
Should I be worried, or should I ask my doctor for anti-paranoia pills?
Hmmmmm!
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
2 comments:
Sure, as long as you stay in Poland, you'll be safe. :-)
Hah! I feel better now! Father Tim says his pic is on Special Branch records.
Perhaps we'll have neighbouring dungeons.
Post a Comment