You're in a foxhole.
Choose!
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
7 comments:
I choose Joan.
Hah! Gotcha! Another unreconstructed Papist!
But it's a lonely life, isn't it?
darn it, I have been found out. I will go and hide in the background again :)
I just discovered your blog - I like - I especially like the header with Christ the King. God bless you!
Don John.
If he's naughty I can always tell his Dad.
My first choice is Joan of Arc. My second choice is Churchill.
Terry Nelson
Thank you. It's at Jasna Góra, Poland's national shrine.
Ttony
You mean you know who his Dad was?
Teresa
I'm probably of the same mind, though GKC led me to Don John.
Post a Comment