Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stick that in your politically-correct,environmentally-friendly, non-alcoholic bedtime beverage and smoke it, pacifists.

Lent is well over, and with it my abstinence from uncharity, ad hominem attacks, and general nastiness. So here goes:

That Wedding.

Of no interest to me, as in the absence of a Catholic monarch, I am a republican.

Had the current queen refused to sign the 1967 abortion act or abdicated, I would probably have been out there with a flag of some kind.

Osama Bin Laden

I am glad, if he is guilty as reputed, that he is dead and no longer a threat. However I hope he is not in Hell, and shall continue to pray for his soul, being of the seemingly unfashionable opinion that, if he acted in accordance with his conscience, and really believed he was fighting "the Great Satan" in the name of God, the Almighty will understand better that we do.

I have no such hopes for Hitler, Stalin, Beria, Abortion supporters, child-molesters, etc. etc.

Perhaps in my general old-fashioned nastiness, I understand a little of the Muslim attitude to the West. For example, I support the death penalty, and would be happy to see it applied to murderers, abortionists, rapists, and terrorists.

Had I been alive, competent, and in a position so to do, I would have had no compunction in using nuclear weapons against the Ottoman empire at any time during its existence in Europe, the Prussia/Germany of Bismarck, of the Kaiser, or of Hitler, or indeed the Soviet Union when it was not in possession of a nuclear armoury.

Stick that in your environmentally-friendly, non-alcoholic bedtime beverage and smoke it, pacifists.

5 comments:

J said...

Don't forget: "Stick that in your [politically correct], environmentally-friendly, non-alcoholic bedtime beverage and smoke it, pacifists."

I'm against capital punishment but I wonder if our Western form of punishment is more "humane" than stoning like they practice in the Middle East.

Left-footer said...

J - Thank you! As you will see, I've amended the title.

Stoning is horribly painful, I gather, but so is being aborted.

I've read and tweeted your very fine blog-post "to pray for a terrorist" and thoroughly agree.

J said...

Thanks Christopher for your compliment and for tweeting my blog post!

You're absolutely right: abortion is just as painful as stoning if not more, for the mother, baby, and society. The physical, psychological, and spiritual effects of abortion lasts a lifetime.

God speed, friend!

Richard Collins said...

Welcome to 'Curmudgeon's Anonymous' Christopher - I'm a founder member!

Left-footer said...

Richard - Thanks! Hey, nice clubroom you've got here!