Leo’s Tea-For-Two “Law Of Attraction”
-
Some day, I think that this guy is just really, really dumb. But then I
reflect that first, nobody can be that dumb, and second, that he must have
had, dur...
1 week ago
5 comments:
Well, that explains my stats numbers a bunch.
That's it! I've heard enough ! My patience is exhausted, Im a busy thrang chiel and I sware a feud gainst the clan left footer...
Instead
"I will arise and go now
and go where beer is free.."
God bless!
Let us drink to the eventual supplantion of OUP by a catholic publisher..
Or something
Puff - I'm one of your regular readers! Keep at it!
Mike -
Fhat is that you say?
Tare you cock your peaver?
I will teach you, Sir,
Fhat is goot pehaviour!
And a plague on the OUP!!!
God bless you both!
Lefty - very good. "A friend tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear".
TH2 - You're absolutely right. Thanks and God bless!
Post a Comment