Well, how's that for fast-track promotion, eh? Priest to bishop in a year! Banzai!
Thanks, you circular magicians!!
We're Catholic, ok, and Catholics are logical and reasonable, so let's be logical and reasonable.
OK by you, Papa B16? Yup? Sorry, jawohl? Ok so here goes.
God made everything, ok so far?
That includes lions, tigers, sharks, bats - you still with me?
Bats are cute, great. I got bats in the belfry, as they say. And I listen to my bats. They squeak pure common sense to me!
God made gays, right? Everything He made is good, ok B16?
So gays are good! QED!
But gays are better than good. They're ECOLOGICAL!
The world's biggest problem? Too many people! And LGBT folk don't tend to have kids - so,....great for Our World.
AND, a bonus point! Gay adoption is great. Konrad Lorenz showed 60 years ago, that young animals and birds imprint on whoever or whatever they see as their parents.
So LGTB adopted kids will I guess be LGTB as well. So fewer people in the world.
Bingo!
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
2 comments:
Whoever you are, Smirk, get off my blog!
Smirk seems quite infectious. I hope Smirk doesn't invade anywhere else.
Post a Comment