Monday, July 25, 2011

Who is the more kindred spirit?

The following are imaginary:

"Our ********** was such a bright bubbly girl it's hard to believe she's not with us any more. Yesterday we went to the park and let loose dozens of balloons. I think it helped us to come to terms with our loss. Now we have to move on and rebuild our lives.

I am really sorry for the man who took her away from us. He must be a very unhappy, sick person."


"So that murdering evil ******* is in gaol, eating at our expense. He should die horribly after what he did to our child. My cousin is in the same prison for beating up the **** who raped his mother. I think he'll see he doesn't get out alive.

If he does, we will be waiting."

And who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

1 comment:

Left-footer said...

I haven't read it but now have. Great fun!

Your blog is now on the blogroll, and I will post a request for anyone who stumbles upon my blog to read yours.

Thank you for your visit. May I ask the same kindness of you?