Monday, January 9, 2012

Somebody's boring me, and I think it's me.

"Somebody's boring me, and I think it's me."


Dylan Thomas's famous aside, after a particularly long and dreary monologue while on a walk with friends, echoes accusingly as I look at the stuff I have written here.


To anyone who still reads this blog, my apologies. If I bore myself, what must your suffering be?


From today, I shall try to be positive. That may mean very few entries, or none at all. We shall see.

8 comments:

Richard Collins said...

Never boring Chris, far from it.

Stuart said...

I frequently bore myself as it happens, but I certainly don't find you boring.

Daniel said...

I agree with Richard here. Keep up the good work I say.

Ttony said...

Richard, Stuart, Daniel, me ...

The Raven (C. Corax) said...

It must just be you, I thoroughly enjoy your blog.

TH2 said...

Left Footer "boring? Humbug and balderdash!

Lazarus said...

Agree with the other comments! Not boring at all!

shadowlands said...

I just saw this!

No , you're not boring. It's just January, that's all. I have nothing to say either, so I keep posting obscure videos of homeless alcoholics in the sixties and such like. I was called profoundly depressing mind you, in a comment (well my choice of video was), but it's still a reaction so it proves to me I'm not dead haha!