CNA reports that the Lesbian woman denied Communion at her mother's Requiem Mass is a Buddhist.
CNA reports that After being denied Communion last month, Johnson wrote a letter to Fr. Guarnizo, warning him that he would “pay dearly” for what he had done. She has said that she will not be satisfied until he is removed from parish ministry.
TEE HEE!
Leo’s Tea-For-Two “Law Of Attraction”
-
Some day, I think that this guy is just really, really dumb. But then I
reflect that first, nobody can be that dumb, and second, that he must have
had, dur...
18 hours ago
4 comments:
Oh dear, she seems to have shot herself in the foot with this issue. Like yourself I can't help but titter to myself.
I'm not a Catholic and wouldn't consider taking the Eucharist in a Catholic church as it would be disrespectful about something that is so dear to the Catholic faith. Unless of course they accept baptised Anglicans!
Anyways, respect is a two way street.
Chris - I was Baptised as an Anglican, and the Catholic Church accepted my Baptism as valid when I was received.
Catholics, as I'm sure you know, may not receive Communion if they are in a state of mortal sin (pace ++Nichols)!
Oh dear, seems the archdiocese have removed Fr. Guarnizo from ministry.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/priest-removal-from-ministry-was-tied-to-communion-incident/
Seems he annoyed the Parish committee. No comment!
Post a Comment