Richard Collins in his always well worth reading blog Linen on the Hedgerow covers this abominable possible new development which has driven me into more than my usual rage and uncharity.
If you have not read Richard's post, please do. It highlights once again the silent weakness of the Catholic Hierarchy, compared with Lord Carey, in protesting against this further anti-Catholic or anti-Christian discrimination.
Apparently the cretins who run the country are of the opinion that while the Sikh dagger, Muslim hijab, etcetera are religious requirements, the Cross is not.
Have they never heard (no, of course not) of Sacramentals?
I wear a visible Crucifix and a Miraculous Medal on a chain round my neck, as do most people in Poland, male and female, but not for adornment.
They are Sacramentals, blessed by a Priest (the Miraculous Medal was blessed by Blessed John Paul II) and a statement, not jewellery, and (I hope) will ensure that, when I am seriously ill or injured, a Priest will be called.
Every school classroom, every shop, every doctor's surgery, every hospital ward and waiting or consulting room here has a Crucifix on the wall.
I am waiting for some pestillentially ignorant, theologically clueless mud-brain to challenge this practice in The Hague or wherever.
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
1 comment:
God bless you my boy!
Post a Comment