Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wagner - Muzak For The Lavatory

I can't sleep, so a Jack Daniels and warm water may help.

And does anyone else find Wagner's music as utterly repellent - evil even - as I do?

I suppose it would do as muzak in a very dirty public lavatory.

3 comments:

Richard Collins said...

Jack Daniel good - warm water bad.
The solution is two JDs with a load of ice.
You'll sleep the sleep of the just.
As for Wagner.....I agree, Devil's music!

jangojingo said...

It is very seldom that I would ever challenge one of the bloggers that I deeply respect BUT I heard this through a source close to Bishop Smirk..
"Whilst I do not drink spirits I do believe that there is an oral tradition that has been passed down from one generation to the next. It is our duty to hand this tradition on faithfully. Richard clearly points out the issue of warm water but lapses into unorthodoxy by replacing this violation with ice. If God had intended Jack Daniels to be drank with ice it would have been created so."

Left-footer said...

Richard, Paul - Clearly I have erred, and penance must be done, but how?

Perhaps a day of fried chicken and JD? Would that be enough to expunge my faux pas?

Perhaps two days?