What would you do?
Be totally confrontational?
Excomunicate all known heretical Priests and Religious?
Excommunicate "Catholics" who publicly support abortion or same-sex unions?
Re-promulgate the Syllabus of Errors?
Re-introduce the Oath Against Modernism?
End all kinds of silly Ecumenism which suggest that all religions are "true", and go instead for all-out conversion?
Clean out the Augean stables of pseudo-Catholic schools and colleges?
Forcibly retire most of the English Hierarchy?
Forcibly re-introduce Ad Orientem Mass as the only permitted form?
Anything else? I'd love to hear.
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
7 comments:
All of the above, plus forcibly retire most of the Canadian hierarchy.
You don't want to hear mine ;o)
I'd go to Castle Gandolfo, eat some good Italian food, enjoy the wine, and wait for the week to be over!
Otherwise, given my temperament, and lack of upper level theological training and knowledge of canon law, I'd screw the Church up so bad people would turn Muslim just to be able to forget the damage I had done!
If I was pope for a week, I'd be excommunicated for the week.
Oh, definitely celebrate the Latin Tridentine Mass at the High Altar in St Peter's!
And then sack the English and Welsh Bishops bar one!
Richard - but which one?
Upon reflection, Its probably a good thing I'm not the pope.
Post a Comment