Beware of "Investigating Obama" and "Pro-life.pl" which I had linked to and reportedly contained malware.
Previous post deleted.
Sorry.
Out Of Don Milani’s Pig’s Mouth, Or: Defence of The “Marginalised” Is The
Best Indication Of Sexual Perversion.
-
The lurid translations of that big, fat, lurid pig called Don Milani are
here. I have read the Italian version and can assure you the translations
are actu...
14 hours ago
4 comments:
Since you ever graciously invited me over I have accepted. There was no warning this time.
I thank you, ma'am, and remain your ever humble servant ;-).
Seriously, thanks - I envisaged having to get my PC reprogrammed - or even put down like a rabid dog.
God bless!
You too!
I ended up rebuilding ... not for the faint-hearted, but it works.
Ttony - yes, I remember. Yours was a much more serious matter. Mine was simply that I had two sites on my blogroll which Norton said contained malware.
They're gone now. One was a Polish pro-life site, and the other a Google Blogspot site, which I thought would be safe.
Huh!
Post a Comment