Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's Going On?

For the past year, I have averaged about 33 visitors daily. The last two days I have averaged 260, and nothing special posted. Am I under surveillance?.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

4 comments:

ignorant redneck said...

Well--I linked to your page on my blog roll, but even if every single visitor stopped by your place, it wouldn't account for the uptick! Have you looked at the stats? you can get to them from the compose page, and it will tell you where they're from.

If you get lots of hits from Qom, or perhaps Beijing, DUCK!

Left-footer said...

It's a glitch, of that I'm sure, because the figures in the where from table are much lower.

Thanks for the link - you've been listed on my blogroll for months. A lot of my traffic comes from you. Your blog is clearly a big draw, and deserves to be.

Funny, I do get a few from China.

God bless!

Left-footer said...

When I looked, although I'm a follower, your blog did not appear on My Blog List. Sorry. Dunno how many others don't.

It's there now.

ignorant redneck said...

:-)